Saturday, August 12, 2006

kharn.

ohwell. farewell j2s! its been fun meeting you and getting to know you all at archery. good luck for your As and whatever else you all are going to do. (: err. yea. but evill was in the air. though he probably did not mean for any of it all to happen, Kapitan did screw up my day.
1) he kop whatever money i had at the start of the day claiming it was for safra fees, leaving me with six lousy dollars (i lent a friend two of those six leaving me with four. nice.). i swear i've been ripped off. $30? now i must use my emperor blessed arrows (and blanket of concentration) and win a trophy/medal in order to make it worth it.

2) A: i dont think i'll eat much today
K: WHY?!?!?!
A: because; -whisper something into his ear-
K: oh shit. i completely forgot.

some time later after h3 chem ended very early.
K: What! I thought you wont finish so soon so i sent of # and %
A: Oh. okay. who you cabbing with.
K: My cab is full. i taking with j2s!
A: okaes. i take mrt.
K: eh you making me feel very sad.
A: nevermind larh. i'll go alone larh.

ohwell. it wasnt very bad. i got off at somerset and walked to dhoby gaut, walking down memory lane and taking 50++ pictures on my hp. i even went to red cross hq and snapped some pics. haha. i bet people think i super strange. and i walked through istana park! and its very nice. pity the istana is opposite the park and i too lazy to cross over. if not i go take picture with the gaurds outside. i wearing school u so shouldnt look too suspicious or anything. haha.

3) i tell you sitting in the nether regions of the long table is not fun. especially with you know who. but atleast with kaswin around its not so bad. but then, he suddenly ask me to take his bag and put it on some chair in the middle of e table in front of ken.

A: eh! you abandon me!
K: you know, i am captain so i must be in the middle of everything.
A: look who i'm sitting with!
K: oh, haha. sorry.
A: i hate you.
K: but i _ you.

rigght. so there i was at the farthest reaches of the table, i decide to order just black coffee. and justin gives me that look. i swear he was making some obscene implication which i dare not imagine even in my dreams. bleah. seriously. then hamsie come and pester me about things again.

ahh. then, the matter of my seating position reached annalyn and even ken. and guess where i sit in the end? next to koach ken. woo.

4) K: eh. show them you drawings lah. -looks to ken- he draws h*****

what followed was a few insane minutes of mental destruction by ken and i eventually gave in. ken and kim then scrutinized every drawing in my precious notebook. after that, annalyn insisted she wanted to see.

A: i hate you.
K: but i _ you.

again. yea. after a lot of prize giving and cake cutting i eventually saw no reason to be there anymore. so i left and went on to fight my own battles elsewhere. thank you. hee.

No comments: